16 June 2009

My First Blog!

While either my blogging adventures will become a steadfast hobby or a passing phase, I'm excited to write my first real blog!

The vast multitude of blogs available out there both intimidates me and encourages me to blog as well, as I feel I have gained so much insight and simple pleasure from reading the blogs of complete strangers. While some bloggers out there have a natural talent at writing witty and thoughtful blogs, some are downright boring and egocentric. While I don't consider my life to be anything more than ordinary, I do feel that I have learned quite a lot about a multitude of random skills and dabbled in many hobbies in my adult life that warrants a little bit of sharing with anyone interested. With that, I humbly aspire to entertain or enhance the pursuit of anyone out there like me. Anyone that finds almost any hobby enticing and any project a challenge, rather than a chore, might find some encouragement or inspiration from one average girl's attempts to tackle both hobbies and do-it-yourself projects with determination and curiosity.

In any case, I might even learn something from those of you out there, so I've only to gain from my blogging experience. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment